| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oswego, Ny in January is slightly cold at -4.7 °C (23.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.9 °C (30.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8.6 °C (16.5 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in January is dryish. Just 86.6mm (3.4in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 9:00 long and the longest day is 9:48 long with an average length of 9:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Oswego, Ny January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Oswego, Ny, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Oswego, Ny:
- Peterborough, On, Canada - 172.2 kms (107 miles) WNW
- Kingston, On, Canada - 85.3 kms (53 miles) N
- Trenton, On, Canada - 110.2 kms (68.5 miles) NW
- Brockport W, Ny, Usa - 118.6 kms (73.7 miles) WSW
- Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny, Usa - 100.9 kms (62.7 miles) WSW
- Hemlock, Ny, Usa - 130.9 kms (81.3 miles) WSW
- Buffalo, New York, Usa - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) WSW
- Elmira, Ny, Usa - 147.5 kms (91.7 miles) SSW
- Watertown, Ny, Usa - 73.1 kms (45.5 miles) NE
- Lowville, Ny, Usa - 89.9 kms (55.9 miles) ENE
- Syracuse, New York, Usa - 49.3 kms (30.7 miles) SE
- Gloversville, Ny, Usa - 181.1 kms (112.5 miles) ESE
- Cooperstown, Ny, Usa - 132.4 kms (82.3 miles) ESE
- Cortland, Ny, Usa - 98.5 kms (61.2 miles) SSE
- Ithaca Cornell Un, Ny, Usa - 112.8 kms (70.1 miles) S
- Binghamton/ Edwinlink Field, Ny, Usa - 144.3 kms (89.7 miles) SSE
- Towandaese, Pa, Usa - 187.8 kms (116.7 miles) S